All pass owners who cannot attend JIB12 must READ CAREFULLY what is written in this page because there will be no exceptions to these rules. If you fail to follow the procedure specified here below we'll have to deny permission and you won't be allowed to hand your invitation pass over anymore, no matter what reasons or excuses you'll provide.
YOU CAN SEND YOUR REQUEST TO HAND YOUR PASS OVER FOR JIB12 from SEPTEMBER 7th TO OCTOBER 9th 2020 (at 6.00 pm Rome time zone).
HANDING OVER PROCEDURE WILL ALSO OPEN AGAIN LATER ON 2021 ON A DATE DO BE ASSIGNED.
All changes must be requested and approved by our staff WITHIN THIS SPAN OF TIME.
Before or after this interval we're not going to approve any change, no matter the reason of your request.
- Anybody who needs to hand a photo-op/autograph over must follow the same rules and procedure available for passes (but only if they CAN'T ATTEND JIB12 and they're HANDING THEIR INVITATION PASSES AS WELL).
- Anybody who wish to receive an invitation pass from another person using this procedure shall refer to them for any question. They are also required to read, understand and accept all information available in this page and in this website in order to know what to do and what to expect from the person giving away their invitation pass, the handing over procedure and the JIB staff.
ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PASS FOR JIB12 FROM JUS IN BELLO ASSN. STAFF CAN HAND IT OVER TO SOMEONE ELSE.
- People who receive a pass for JIB12 with handover procedure CANNOT HAND IT OVER to someone else, not even if they cannot attend JIB12 anymore.
- People who received a pass for JIBWeek 2020 with handover procedure CANNOT RECEIVE A PASS FOR JIB12 with handover procedure.
- People who received a pass with handover procedure in the past and then never got a pass from JIB Staff, CANNOT RECEIVE A PASS FOR JIB12 with handover procedure.
- With handover procedure you can only receive up to 3 things: 1 pass and 2 extras. Only people who receive one pass + all extras of a person in one single handover request is allowed to get more than 3 things (and then he/she cannot receive anything else with handover).
- New people who receive a pass for JIB12 (meaning people who are not yet JIB12 participants with another kind of pass) must send 20 euro minimum donation to support the convention and JIB Assn. work. Details about this will be provided by our staff when we will approve the handover.
HERE BELOW YOU CAN FIND THE CORRECT PROCEDURE TO HAND YOUR INVITATION PASS OVER. ONLY PASS OWNERS WHO HAVE AN INVITATION PASS ON THEIR NAME CAN USE THIS PROCEDURE. Anyone who wish to receive an invitation pass from one of our attendees must read these rules too and be aware of the procedure they'll be involved in.
1FIRST THING TO DO:YOU MUST ASK OUR PERMISSION IN WRITING, TO SEND SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR PLACE USING YOUR INVITATION PASS AT JIB12, AND YOU MUST DO SO SENDING US FULL DATA OF THIS PERSON. YOU MUST ALSO DO SO BEFORE PROMISING TO THIS PERSON THAT THEY'LL BE ABLE TO COME TO JIB12 USING YOUR INVITATION PASS.
In order to ask permission please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following content:
- Write that you wish to hand your invitation pass over specifying your pass number, and your name and surname.
- LIST ALL DATA OF THE PERSON YOU WISH TO SEND AT JIB12 IN YOUR PLACE, meaning: surname, name, email address, address, date of birth. You must also confirm us that this person doesn't have any special needs (for physical or psychological problems) and is of legal age. If they have a pass already you have to write their pass number.
- Add this person's e-mail address as additional receiver of the email you're sending (you must write the address in the "To" or "Cc" fields of the message so that your friend can see both your email and our reply).
We reserve the right to deny permission to the name change and the hand over of your pass for any reason we deem necessary for the best interest of Jus In Bello Association, JIB12, our guests and all participants.
2SECOND THING TO DO:YOU MUST WAIT to receive our written reply telling you if the person that you want to send at JIB12 in your place is approved or not. After receiving our email, if we have given you permission to go on, you must take your time to explain to your friend how this procedure works, how JIB12 works, and to reply to their questions etc...
- Even if you receive our approval you must respect all the rules specified in this page all along the procedure (same goes for the person receiving your pass) because if you or your friend go against them, we'll revoke permission and stop the procedure (we'll not be responsible for any trouble that may occur if you promise to give your pass to someone before asking us for permission, also we'll not be responsible for any trouble that may occur if we have to revoke permission because you or your friend disregard rules and procedure at any time).
- If you or the person you are presenting to us as your replacement don't respect these rules and create trouble we will have to forbid the change and we will revoke your privilege to use this procedure at all, so please pay attention!
3THIRD THING TO DO:When you're ready to finalize the change of your invitation pass name you MUST SEND A SECOND E-MAIL to [email protected] with the following content:
- Write that you definitively confirm you want to send the previously approved person in your place and we can finalize the change of name (remind us name and surname of the person we approved and the date when we replied approving them).
- Add your friend's e-mail address as additional receiver of the e-mail (you must write it in "To" or "Cc" fields).
By sending us this second e-mail you confirm to have read, accepted and respected all rules in this page and in Terms&Conditions and that the person attending JIB12 in your place has done the same.
After receiving this second e-mail we'll go on changing the name of your invitation pass to the new participant so you'll no longer be able to change your mind about it.
Within a few weeks we'll send the new invitation e-mail to your friend adding your e-mail as additional receiver to the message so that you can see that the procedure is completed.
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T SEND THE SECOND E-MAIL CONFIRMING THE CHANGE OF NAME WITHIN THE AVAILABLE SPAN OF TIME (FROM 27th JULY 2020 TO 16th OCTOBER 2020.) YOUR INVITATION PASS WILL NOT BE REASSIGNED AND YOU'LL REMAIN THE ONLY PERSON ENTITLED TO USE IT.
(they're important for both parties: people who give their invitation pass and people who wish to receive it)
- Only if you cannot attend JIB12 you can give your pass to someone else.
Therefore if you give your invitation pass away you'll not be authorized to receive another one on a later date for any reason.
If a friend who cannot attend JIB12 gives you a pass of a better type than the one you already have, you're allowed to keep both passes or give the lower one to someone else.
On the contrary it's not possible to do the opposite: if you receive a pass of a lower type than yours you can't give the better one you already have to someone else and you must keep both passes for yourself and use it personally.
ATTENTION: receiving a better invitation pass from a friend DOESN'T MEAN you're doing an upgrade of your own invitation pass. Only our staff can upgrade an invitation pass and it's not something related in any way with this procedure to hand passes over. This procedure is the result of private agreements and acquaintances of single participants. Our staff isn't involved in them and isn't responsible for them in any way, staff only ratifies requested changes when it's possible to do so and there isn't reasons against them.
- You can give your photo ops and autographs to others only if you're not attending JIB12 anymore and you have already given away your invitation pass You can't give away your photo ops or autographs just because you don't want them anymore. If you have given away your invitation pass then you can also give away your photo ops and autographs following the same procedure.
- You can't give to someone else your reserved place for special activities such as ROMAN HOLIDAY, LA DOLCE VITA and MEET&GREET. If you can't attend these special activities your place will remain vacant, sorry. For this same reason the special invitation passes called PROPHET PASS can't be handed over to other people: only the person who has received one of them from our staff can use it.
- YOU MUST INFORM THE PERSON RECEIVING YOUR PASS of the following details:
- they must read Terms&Conditions and FAQ pages and all other information available in this website.
- they must be of legal age – 18 years old or older. No underage person can receive a pass through this procedure.
- they must be self-sufficient and have no need for any special assistance. People with special needs cannot receive a pass through this procedure.
- they shall not contact us directly by email asking for any kind of guarantee from the staff, asking for information about the procedure to receive your invitation pass or about the pass itself. They're supposed to ask you about all these things, otherwise we'll not approve the change and we'll stop any procedure to assign them a pass.
- if they already have an invitation pass they must pay attention to the fact that they can't receive another pass of same type from you.
- if for any reason they want to receive your invitation pass even if it's same type of the one they already have they can do so but they will not be allowed to give away any of the two passes for any reason and they will have to keep them both on their name.. Therefore you must remind to this person that IF THEY GET TWO INVITATION PASSES OF SAME TYPE THEY'LL HAVE TO KEEP BOTH AND NOBODY ELSE WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE ONE OF THEM.
- to be allowed to receive your invitation pass they shall never have had an improper behavior towards our association, our staff, our guests and other participants (meaning they shall never have been involved in things like: refusing to complete a request after placing it, failing to follow instructions from our staff, showing inappropriate behavior on social networks or at any previous event etc…).
They must accept and respect Terms&Conditions and the rules available in this website, and agree with the purpose and the finality of Jus In Bello Assn. when promoting these events.
- if they have received an invitation pass for the previous JIBWeek 2020 using this same procedure they cannot receive your pass for JIB12.
- You shall already have – or create at the moment – a relationship based on mutual trust with the person you want to send in your place at JIB12, because you'll be responsible for them.
We accept the new participant as your guest so you shall choose someone who can represent you in the best way. Any kind of private agreement existing between you giving away your invitation pass and the person wishing to receive it must be and remain entirely private during and after we have finalized the name change (exchange of any kind of help, promises about the usage of the pass or any refunds etc...). This procedure to hand passes over shall never cause arguments or problems involving our staff, our association and all other participants.
- If you don't have a friend or a relative interested in taking your place at JIB12 and you wish to find another fan to hand your pass over to avoid it being wasted, you can post these same exact lines on our social networks only in specified sections.
FACEBOOK NOTE for HANDING OVERS.
I am - write your name here -.
I would like to hand over my invitation pass for – write that it's a JIB12 pass and your pass number here - to another fan.
If someone is interested, please contact me PRIVATELY at this e-mail address - write your e-mail address here -.
When you've found the new participant you need to edit your post writing this:Pass of invitation no longer available.Any post varying from the ones approved above will be deleted from our social networks and the author will not be allowed to hand their pass over to someone else anymore. All replies will be deleted as well and respective authors will no longer be allowed to receive an invitation pass.
- If you want to hand two passes over (for example your pass and your friend's pass) please follow same scheme writing same thing two times - one under your name and one under your friend's name.
- If you want to hand a photo op/autograph over (you're allowed to do so only if you're no longer attending JIB12 and you've already handed over your pass too) please follow the same procedure writing the same massage for the photo op/autograph.
- WE REMIND YOU THAT ONLY THE PERSON WHOSE NAME AND DATA ARE ON THE INVITATION PASS CAN GO ON WITH THIS PROCEDURE. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO HAND SOMEONELSE'S PASS OVER, NOT EVEN IF THEY ARE RELATIVES OR FRIENDS.
- People who can't take care by themselves of handing their pass over but want a person they trust to do that for them, shall contact us at [email protected] saying so and following our instructions.
- If you've requested an invitation pass for another person and you've obtained it you cannot hand it over on a later date. Only the person whose name is on the pass can ask to use this procedure and give their invitation pass away and only this person can contact us authorizing you to act in their place.
We wish to remind everyone that an invitation is not a ticket and cannot be treated like one.
It is a privilege reserved to associates, supporters and partners only and it cannot be sold or traded, not even if you are no longer able to attend JIB12.
Anyone breaching this policy, treating the handing over procedure as a sale and trying to make a profit out of it, will automatically lose any right to attend any event organized by Jus In Bello Association, without receiving any refund or indemnification for their contributions and donations.
We also wish to remind you that JIB12 is a private event and all people coming over must have an invitation to enter the premises. There are persona non grata who won't be granted permission to attend these days of fun no matter what.
As for any other party you might attend, keep in mind you don't sell your invitation or give it away to someone else without informing your host!