You can ask for your files starting November 18th 2019 and until February 15th 2020.
Mimimum donation for each file you want to receive is € 4,00.
1 FIRST THING TO DOSend an email to [email protected] with:
Subject: File request from + your name and surname
- Name and surname
- Past convention pass number
- HOW MANY files you wish to get (no other information here, just the number of files )
- Method you prefer to use to send contribution (minimum contribution for each file is 4€).
2SECOND THING TO DOSend another email to [email protected] (you must use this email only no others!) with:
- Subject: Your name and surname
- Content: Attach images of the photos you want to get.
In 7 working days we will reply to the email you've sent to [email protected] confirming your request and providing all details to send the contribution for your files.
We won't reply to the email you send to [email protected].
After we receive your contribution we will send you the link to download your files in 4-6 weeks time.
Once you get our email, you will have 2 months of time to download your files, then the download link will expire.
For those of you wishing to request photo files for friends/relatives:
- As a rule you can request only your photos not other people's photos.
- If you need to request files for yourself and a friend/relative together please add their email address in c.c. as additional receiver of the email you send to [email protected].
- If you request files for yourself and a friend/relative please specify both your surnames and names as subject of the email you send to [email protected] (for example: Mary and Jane Smith, or Anne Brown and Susan Wilson...) and attach images of all your photos and their photos.
- Even if you request files for 2 people your email to [email protected] must not be bigger than 3MB. If sum of attachments is more than 3MB please split them in 2 emails. Both emails must not exceed 3MB.
For the people who wish to ask files of JIBWEEK 2018 (JIB9 and Jibland4):
- you can still ask to get those files but only UNTIL December 10th 2019.
- We're sorry, we cannot give you files of year 2017 and previous years.
For any question or problem about photo files please contact us at [email protected]
HOW TO RESIZE IMAGESIf you don't know how to resize images you need to send us, please use online free resize services. We suggest a couple of them:
Recommended settings: JPG format, longest side maximum 1500 pixel, compression 75-85%