here we are with a difficult news, we have tried until now to find a way to make our conventions happen this year, but with how things are going in the US and various other countries around the world it has become unfortunately clear that even a December date is a too optimistic expectation.
Reluctantly and after many hours spent talking to everyone involved we have all agreed that things must be pushed further down the line. At the moment we are in the process of finding dates both for JIBLAND5/JIB11 and JIB 12 that are going to be suitable for guests and venues, and hopefully we will be able to provide them to all of you soon enough. But with such uncertain schedules for most guests it could take a bit to find the best possible solution, so please be patient with us.
We have decided to provide this update, even if we do not have all details to share yet, so you can rethink your travel plans too.
Most probably JIBLAND5/JIB11 and JIB12 will have separate dates again and the first should happen late spring 2021 while the second in autumn 2021. This is a tentative planning and we will have more news once we have confirmed dates to provide to all of you.
HILTON HOTEL: all the bookings made at the Hilton Rome Airport and at the Hilton Garden Inn will be automatically moved to the new dates.
For practical issue we are moving JIB12 HANDING OVER procedure to the same date as for JIBLAND5/JIB11 and by the beginning of September hopefully things will be more settled around the world for plans and schedules to make sense again.
We are very sorry about all this, but every time we all think that things are slowly starting to get back to normal we are proven wrong with events somehow taking a turn for the worse in unexpected ways. We trust in your understanding and patience in these uncertain and difficult times. And we wish for everyone in the US and in all the countries that are still experiencing very difficult situations due to the Covid-19 pandemic to stay safe and be well. Our thoughts are with you.