Skip to content

your JIB3

your JIB3

Postby erika » 01/05/2012, 14:01

If you want to write about JIB3, your emotions ect .. here's a post for you all ;)
thanks for this sign , made by Jenks
erika
Moderatore

Re: your JIB3

Postby samdean » 01/05/2012, 18:46

erika wrote:If you want to write about JIB3, your emotions ect .. here's a post for you all ;)

I guess I will be the first to comment so... here I go.

It was my first Supernatural convention so yes, it's true I have nothing to compare it with. Still, I can safely say that JIB must be the best organized convention from all Supernatural conventions in Europe and in he US. I had an incredible time, everything went very smoothly, I didn't miss any panels, everybody from the staff was nice to me and answered all my questions, I could see that you guys are really very committed and enjoy what you were doing. I was very sorry I ould not tell you all this in person during the weekend, but I tried several times to talk to you guys and you were always vry busy so, I let you do what you had to do. I didn't want to be in the way. I wish the cocktail party and the time with the guest had been longer, and also that the photo ops with Jensen, Jared and MIsha hadn't been so rushed sometimes, but also, I can totally understand the pressure and the fact that there were so many people still waiting outside, but for me, being a newbie at this, it was really very hard to keep it together, I was intimidated and petrified most of the time :) so I found it really difficult to get in the pose mood and I could not even ask for ahug :). Well, maybe next time.

I really hope or a JIB 4 next year because you o such a great job and I want to thank you again and again for this amazing weekend!
You are all very very nice and real professionals as well :)
Raluca
samdean

Postby erika » 02/05/2012, 14:03

Thank so much Raluca for your nice words you are very kind ... I'm glad that your first SPN con was beautiful and exciting, the JIB is a big family and you, fans ,have been fabulous :D

huge hugs
Erika
erika
Moderatore

Postby Kat » 02/05/2012, 16:44

I got home from Rome today, after 11 hours of flight! Phew, very tired but when I think of JIB3, I'm so excited that I can't sleep. I have to look at my photos and autos and everything, try to re-live those fun moments :D

Anyway, I just want to say that this con is amazing. It's my 3rd time and this time the organizing has improved a lot. I love the idea that different pass holders have different zone to wait, this has efficiently solved the major problem (my opinion anyway) of last two years. I remember last year I have to fight my way to the door of auto/photo room because all kinds of pass holders were waiting there for their turn. This year it's more smoothly!

The guests were fun. I didn't get any special moment with my fav one but others had made up for it, and I had a great time! So were the guests - they were asking for another year, same as me! :D

Thanks for all the crew and staff who worked hard for this amazing con year after year. Hugs you all!

And, one more year please? :mrgreen:
Kat

Postby Supernaturalfan » 03/05/2012, 19:39

I've got withdrawal symptoms :cry:
I was still in convention mode when I woke up on Tuesday (I travelled back home the day before).
It took me about 30 secconds to realise where I was, it was such a weird feeling :?
The only thing I could look forward to was getting my cats back from where they always stay when I'm on Holiday.

Anyway I already sent you an email and I'd rather keep it private so I won't post here.

I can still say THANKS FOR A GREAT WEEKEND though :!:
Supernaturalfan

Postby allyf » 04/05/2012, 20:31

It was another great weekend. Thanks to Daniella and everyone who helped organise it, the fab guests and all the old and new friends I met there.

Can we do it again next year please?
:)
ally
allyf

Postby claretbluesue » 13/05/2012, 15:39

I had such a great weekend :D It was my first ever non UK convention and my first visit to Rome.
I thought it was organised very well though was a bit chaotic outside the autograph room at times. Still I managed to get all my autographs with out any problems and also managed to have a few words with most of the guests as they were signing.

I only had 3 photo ops but was pleased with how they came out. It was great to see how relaxed the guests were.

The panels were all good fun. I do have a complaint though and that was the amount of flash photography during the panels. Having flashes going off all the way through just gives you a headache. Can't you ask people to turn off the flash after the first few minutes? They do at other cons. It isn't very enjoyable when someone a couple of inches from you is flashing away on their camera the whole time. Whenever I use the flash on my camera from that far back the picture doesn't come out too well anyway. Also people were videoing during the panels. I thought this was not allowed. I had trouble seeing some panels as people were holding cameras up blocking the view. It got so annoying that during one panel I actually got up and stood at the side. This is putting me off thinking about going again.

Apart from the cameras it was an awesome weekend and I was happy I managed to get into Rome a couple of times.
Oh and both Jason and Steve's gigs were great :D

Thank you for all your hard work. I have some happy memories and have made some good friends.
Thank you :D
claretbluesue

Postby erika » 14/05/2012, 14:47

Hi dear,

Regulation of JIB forbids the use of cameras, shooting and flash, the problem is that we say every year, every year during the pannels we ask to the fans not to use flash, not to shooting .... and every time they say "no but I'm not shooting, I'm just taking pictures" or say " really we can not shooting?" ... then we say do not use the flash and they continue to use it .. we can repeat it every time , but if people do not want to cooperate, we can not continue to disturb the other people who want to follow pannels because they have to listen the staff and no the actors on stage..... As I've said several times if you have problems, you come to us without problem, we are there to give you a great Con and helping to solve these problems ... Unfortunately we can not get or see everywhere but if you come to us , we will fix everything. :D ;)

claretbluesue wrote:I had such a great weekend :D It was my first ever non UK convention and my first visit to Rome.
I thought it was organised very well though was a bit chaotic outside the autograph room at times. Still I managed to get all my autographs with out any problems and also managed to have a few words with most of the guests as they were signing.

I only had 3 photo ops but was pleased with how they came out. It was great to see how relaxed the guests were.

The panels were all good fun. I do have a complaint though and that was the amount of flash photography during the panels. Having flashes going off all the way through just gives you a headache. Can't you ask people to turn off the flash after the first few minutes? They do at other cons. It isn't very enjoyable when someone a couple of inches from you is flashing away on their camera the whole time. Whenever I use the flash on my camera from that far back the picture doesn't come out too well anyway. Also people were videoing during the panels. I thought this was not allowed. I had trouble seeing some panels as people were holding cameras up blocking the view. It got so annoying that during one panel I actually got up and stood at the side. This is putting me off thinking about going again.

Apart from the cameras it was an awesome weekend and I was happy I managed to get into Rome a couple of times.
Oh and both Jason and Steve's gigs were great :D

Thank you for all your hard work. I have some happy memories and have made some good friends.
Thank you :D
erika
Moderatore

Return to Board index

Return to After convention (English board)