Please read carefully because there will be no exception to these rules and if you breach them we will simply deny approval for you to hand over your pass to someone else regardless of any explanation.
1. YOU MUST SEEK OUR WRITTEN APPROVAL IF YOU WISH TO SEND SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR PLACE AND YOU MUST DO SO BEFORE PROMISING YOUR PASS TO THEM, PROVINDING US THEIR FULL DATA (surname, name, address, email address, date of birth and if this person needs special care due to health problems) AT THE SAME TIME as we reserve the right to deny the invitation's change for any reason deemed necessary in the best interest of the convention.
2. You MUST wait until we reply approving the new person coming in your place before promising them your invitation.
3. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REQUEST A NAME CHANGE ON YOUR INVITATION FROM 24th OF SEPTEMPBER 2012 TO 15th OF MARCH 2013. Any change MUST be requested during this period of time. Before or after these dates we will not approve any change no matter the reason behind the request.
4. To request a change for your pass of invitation you MUST proceed by sending us an email to staff(at)jusinbello.it specifying SURNAME, NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, BIRTH DATE and you MUST CC (place in copy, meaning adding their email addres beside ours) THE PERSON YOU WISH TO SEND IN YOUR PLACE FOR EVERY EMAIL EXCHANGE and specify if THEY NEED SPECIAL CARE OR ASSISTANCE (motor and sight deficiencies)
5. You can request to hand over to someone else your invitation only if you are no longer able to attend the convention. If you request to hand over your pass of invitation to someone and you receive approval you will not be able to acquire another invitation for yourself at a later date.
6. You cannot hand over photo ops or autographs to other participants unless you cannot attend the convention anymore. You cannot hand to someone else 1 photo op or 1 autograph only because you have decided you don’t want it anymore. If you request to hand over to someone else photo ops and autographs your pass of invitation will be rendered automatically void.
7. You can't have anyone else taking your place to special activities like ROMAN HOLIDAY, LA DOLCE VITA or MEET&GREET so if you can't attend we're sorry but your place will be left void.
8. You MUST inform the person you wish to send in your place of these details:
• they must read Terms&Conditions
• they must be legally adult -meaning over 18- or if underage they must be over 15 and own a personal ID Card.
• they must not contact us asking information about the pass handing procedure, the pass of invitation itself, or requesting guarantees from us. They must rely on you for all of this. Or we simply will deny our approval for the change.
• if they are acquiring a pass of invitation from you they cannot have the same one already (i.e an angel pass for those who already have their angel pass, a demon pass for those who already have their demon pass, a sinner pass for those who already have their sinner pass, an hunter pass for those who already have their hunter pass).
• If for any reason you wish to hand your pass of invitation to someone who already have the same pass type this person will be granted 2 passes but will not be able to give away theirs to anyone else for any reason. So you should warn them that IF THEY ACQUIRE 2 PASSES OF THE SAME TYPE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE USE ONE OF THEM.
9. If you don't have a friend or a relative interested in taking your place at the convention and you wish to find another fan to hand over your pass to avoid it being wasted, you can post these same exact lines on our social networks.
On facebook page, in this section of the forum or commenting on this livejournal entry:
If you want to hand over two passes (for example your pass and your friend's pass) please follow same scheme writing same thing two times - one under your name and one under your friend's name.
When you've found the new participant you need to edit your post writing this:
Any post different from this one will be deleted from our social networks and you will not be allowed to hand over your pass to someone else. All replies will be deleted as well.
We wish to remind everyone an invitation is not a ticket and cannot be treated like one. It is a privilege and it cannot be sold or traded, not even if you are no longer able to attend. Any breach of this policy will automatically render your invitation void without any indemnification.
We wish to remind you JIB CON is a private event and all people coming over must have an invitation to enter the premises. There are persona non grata who won't be granted permission to attend our weekend of fun no matter what.
So like for any party you might attend you don't sell your invitation or give it away to someone else without informing your host.
|< Prev||Next >|