4 IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING ALL PHOTO OPS – AUTOGRAPHS – SPECIAL PASSES:
1) Photo ops, Autographs and Special Passes not included in your chosen pass can be added through separate booking. You can read explanations on how to here below.
Anyone can request photo ops or autographs, but only people owning a regular invitation pass granting access to convention premises will be able to use them. So if you can't take part in the Convention but you wish to ask a friend of yours coming over to get something signed for you, or to have a photo op with the actor smiling for you, you can do that. You just need to book autographs and photo ops giving us your friend pass reference number or you can have your friend requesting them for you directly.
2) Photo ops, Autographs and Special Passes can be requested together with your pass or at a later moment, it's up to you and you are not obliged to add them to your pass. Photo ops, Autographs and Special Passes can only be booked before the convention, THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE CONVENTION.
3) Photo op implies the opportunity to meet chosen actors in person to have a picture taken with them. Autograph implies the opportunity to meet chosen actors in person to have something signed by them. Special Pass implies the opportunity to take part into a special or extra schedule activity happening at convention time.
4) If you cannot acces the web when bookings for photo ops, autographs or other special activities open, you can have someone else (a friend, parents, boyfriend/girlfriend another convention participant) sending the request for you. This person just need to send the request under your name giving your data.
Photo op contribution includes 1 printed copy of the picture handed directly at convention time.
For more details about photo ops click HERE
5 NOTES ON HOW PHOTO OPS AND AUTOGRAPHS BOOKING WORKS
1) You can request them through OFFICIAL WEBSITE PAGE or you can request them sending an email to staff(at)jusinbello.it?subject=JUS%20IN%20BELLO%20%E2%80%93%20BOOKING">staff(at)jusinbello.it
Subject "JUS IN BELLO – BOOKING", marking:
- personal pass number
- surname, name, full address, email and phone number
- required photo ops &/or autographs
- chosen method to send your contribution (you can see the list of available methods here)
2) For both solutions you'll get a confirmation email from our staff within 48 hours. The email will confirm your bookings and give you data to complete the procedure (about methods to send your contribution you can read here). If you don't get our email please write again to staff(at)jusinbello.it">staff(at)jusinbello.it because your request or our reply could have been lost (please also check spam fold in your email inbox)
3) Minimum contribution shall be sent within 3 working days, or if you have other needs please contact the staff and we will try to work out a feasible solution.
4) After getting your contribution the staff will send you an email confirming your photo op/autograph working as a receipt. Receipt is numbered and nominal, you need to print it and bring it with you along an I.D. document at the convention for registration process. At registration desk you’ll get your actual photo op/autograph badge.
5) If you fill out a reservation and then you cancel it or you don’t go through it regularly the staff will take note of it and act accordingly to your unfair behaviour toward other participants and the convention.
Special Pass implies the opportunity to take part in special or extra schedule activities happening at convention time. Special activities can be included or not included in some regular passes. Check your pass description, and if you don’t find a special entrance specified in it then you need to book it separately if you’re interested in taking part in it.
Here below you find the list of special and extra activities programmed at this moment (the list will be increased and updated with details in the next months).
Meet&Greet Special Pass
Access to a Meet&Greet session will give you the opportunity to spend 20 minutes time together with 1 actor talking directly to them while having a snack or a drink.
At every Meet&Greet session there will be 15 attendees only + 1 guest.
There will be Meet&Greet sessions with all regular guest, included JENSEN ACKLES, JARED PADALECKI and MISHA COLLINS.
Prophet Pass only will include 1 Meet&Greet session with each regular guest, assignation for single Meet&Greet passes will be explained in the next months.
Here you can find answers to most frequently asked questions regarding photo ops – autographs – Special Passes.
When coming to the event you need to bring a printed copy of your photo op/autograph confirmation email (receipt is numbered and nominal) and some proof of ID such as a Driving License or Passport. The convention is a private event held for selected visitors, failing to prove who you are will deny you access to the premises.
If you subscribe a quote, send a contribution or make a donation you agree to all the terms and conditions on this website.
To see full Terms&Conditions please CLICK HERE and read carefully before subscribing.
Your personal data will be treated according to the current Italian laws on privacy.
Subscribing a quote, sending a contribution or making a donation you tacitly agree to the treatment of your personal data.
All contribution can be subjected to change, please confirm your attendance as soon as possible.
All dates, venues and guests are considered tentative and subjected to change. Check back frequently for updates and subscribe newsletter to get news immediately.
Please note all guests are contracted to appear but appearances are tentative and subjected to change as film and television commitments take precedence.
The event will take place whether a specific guest cancels or not, therefore as per our Terms and Conditions refunds will not be given if a guest pulls out.
If a guest cancels we will try to book one or more replacements to fit the schedule.
Photo ops and extra autographs will be transferred to other guests and options holding the same value.
Absolutely no audio or videotaping allowed in the convention halls at any moment during the event.
Still photography for personal use only are allowed but commercial use is strictly prohibited.
Photo taking is permitted in the main hall but only from your seat and without flash use to avoid bothering our guests and other attendees.
Photo taking is not allowed during autographing sessions nor during the photo ops.
Photo taking is strictly prohibited at any special events.
Any member of the press wishing to gain special permissions please email info(at)jusinbello.it.
For your bookings, your questions, or various requests please email staff(at)jusinbello.it.