Skip to content

A.A.A. LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES JIBCON 2015

Postby webmaster » 26/06/2014, 22:13

Here is the place to look for roommates for the JIB 6.

There are a few simple rules to follow so that you do not create confusion and that all they can find a roomie.

1) I ask you to always specify the time spam you are going to stay, in which hotel, make a small introduction of yourself and write your private email address to let people contact you.

2) When you find a roommate, I require you to write it here, so you can update from time to time the post.

We just wish to remind everybody that we are not responsible for this kind of private agreements between participants or any trouble that may arise among participants because of this, we are only trying to help you contacting each other.
THIS POST IS FOR ROOMMATES SEARCHING ONLY, OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.

Thanks

http://www.jusinbello.it/
webmaster[nospam]@jusinbello.it
webmaster
Amministratore

Re: A.A.A. LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES JIBCON 2015

Postby HellhoundSPN » 27/06/2014, 16:54

UPDATE: I have found a roommate!

Hello everyone,

I'm Annelien, 21 years old and I'm from Belgium. Next year will be my first JIBCon and since I don't have any friends who will join me I am looking for a roommatefor the duration of the convention.

I would prefer to stay in a double room in either of the Hilton hotels.

I would like to stay in Rome for 4 nights, from thursday 14 may 2015 'till monday 18 may 2015.
I'm open to suggestions when it comes to the dates and I can adapt if necessary.

If you are interested in sharing a room with me, please contact me at annelienwlekly@hotmail.com

I hope to see you all next year :D
Annelien.x
Last edited by HellhoundSPN on 15/07/2014, 11:25, edited 2 times in total.
HellhoundSPN

Postby babygem84 » 28/06/2014, 10:46

update: I found some roommates. Thanks everyone who got in touch. See you next year!!

Hey guys!

I am so excited to be joining the JibCon family next year!!!! I'm going by myself and probably spending some time in Rome beforehand. I'm going to Asylum 14 in Birmingham the weekend before so I'll fly from there to Rome on the Monday and then head to the Hilton at the Airport on the Thursday for registration. More than likely I'll be staying Thursday through Sunday and checking out on the Monday.

I'm OK to do a single room but I'm more than happy to share with people if you're a twosome looking for a triple room or another single like myself and want to split the cost!

I'm 29 but I have the mentality of a teenager and I'm definitely up for a laugh next year!!

I'm on twitter @superfan1810 or email me gemmad050@sky.com if you fancy sharing :)

Gem xx
babygem84

Postby Trekiael » 03/07/2014, 18:56

Hello everyone!

I'm going to JIBcon next year on my own, and I would like to find some people to share a room with. I'm a 28 years old French guy that doesn't snore, and that plans to stay from thursday evening to Monday morning, or Sunday evening, depending on how things go. If you are looking for someone to squeeze in with, please contact me! You can ask any question you want, it's perfectly alright.

My mail is Trekiael@yahoo.com.

Cheers!
Trekiael

Postby amandine » 04/07/2014, 23:16

Hi all,

I'm a french supernatural fan, and I'll be coming at jibcon6 with another french fan (fanny, a super awesome person!). We are currently looking for a place to stay during the weekend. the best would be someone living in rome, for we don't have a lot of money :? We are very nice people (well, we love supernatural, of course we are :lol: ) and even if we find no place and have to sleep on our car, we can't wait to meet you all at jibcon next year!!

if you have a place in rome or are looking for two roommates, and hope to meet two frenchies, you can write to me at amandine.ffof@gmail.com

see you soon spn family!

amandine & fanny
amandine

Postby Tasha7Star » 13/07/2014, 6:16

Hello!
My name is Natasha, I'm from Russia.
I'm new here, I plan to go to JIB6 with my mother.
Take the room did not work, so that looking for someone who would take 2 roommates.
Plan to stay in the hotel for 4 nights - from 14.05 to 18.05
Accepted offers those who have room in other hotels, not the Hilton or Garden Inn.
Waiting in the mail semstar99@mail.ru
Tasha7Star

Postby leayeeah » 16/03/2015, 13:48

Hey guys! I'm a 20 year old German girl and desperately looking for a roomate for the Hilton Ariport Hotel during the Convention. If you are interested please message me at leaheck67gmail.com
Greetings!
Lea
leayeeah

Return to Board index

Return to General Conversation