Skip to content

SOME JACKASS IS SELLING OTHERS' PHOTOS!

SOME JACKASS IS SELLING OTHERS' PHOTOS!

Postby kreespa » 03/09/2010, 13:38

(I didn't discover this, just passing word on)
please cross post freakin' everywhere... this dude is SELLING other people's pix on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/brunosphotos

there's some by eriika from JIB, a few that look like LA2010 pix, and other convention pix IN ADDITION to PHOTO OPS. not ones with fans, but if someone posted a photo op that just has the boys, well he's probably selling it. Most of Misha's pix look to be from conventions, as he's on a director's chair with a microphone in the first several pictures. I didn't go much further through the jerk's store.

there's enough of us. let's run this douchenozzle loser out of business.

Erika, you might want to make a post on the italian side of things? get it spreading over there too...?

sorry to those of you who've read this 80 bajillion times, but I figure if anyone new reads it then it's worth it.
resist. unlearn. defy.
kreespa

Re: SOME JACKASS IS SELLING OTHERS' PHOTOS!

Postby erika » 03/09/2010, 14:03

THIS PERSON DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELL THESE PHOTOS WITHOUT THE PERSON Permission OWNER OF THE PHOTOS ... IF ERIIKA HAS RECOGNIZED HER PHOTOS MUST MAKE A CLAIM TO EBAY ABOUT THIS PERSON . Meanwhile I will put knowledge THE STAFF of this situation

sure I post this on italian board
thanks for this sign , made by Jenks
erika
Moderatore

Postby kreespa » 03/09/2010, 14:05

pretty sure she's made a claim, as have some of the other owners. hell, even i did one!

thanks for reposting. :)
resist. unlearn. defy.
kreespa

Postby eriika » 03/09/2010, 21:48

i sent that dude some messages and apparently he has removed my pics from his shop. he also removed tanja's (don't know if she's on these boards) pics after she sent him a message too.
ebay sent me an email after i reported that user. i have to fax them some document but i don't know if it's any use anymore since the guy already removed my pics. and apparently i can't make ebay remove other than my own photos with that document.

i just don't understand why people buy those pics. they're all taken from all over the internet! if people wanted them as photos, they could easily print them out and not pay freaking 9 bucks for it!

also. a huuuge thank you to all of you who've helped to spread the word around. that assbutt needs to be taken down!
eriika

Postby erika » 04/09/2010, 15:59

ok ebay has removed all photos in the gallery ..... ;)
thanks for this sign , made by Jenks
erika
Moderatore

Postby KittyKat82 » 04/09/2010, 16:20

Good news, Erika!! Bravo to ebay and to all who reported that idiot to ebay!!
Actually, I am not surprised that ebay took them all down. With those kind of things, ebay does take reports seriously :)
KittyKat82

Return to Board index

Return to After convention (English board)