Skip to content

My pictures are uploaded as well

My pictures are uploaded as well

Postby Willow » 11/04/2010, 21:06

Geez, 15 hours of uploading. For some sort of reason my server is striking. So do not wonder when pages are shown only half.

I have a lot of text to write in two languages and simply thought I upload what I have now and do the rest of text one after another.

German language link: http://www.fotos.pollok-photography.com

English language link: http://www.pollok-photography.com

If the site should not load for you, try again somewhen tomorrow. I already contacted my data center to check whether the server is okay or not. It also could be that I only have the problem because T-Online is having a hickup and blew one of their relais stations. Rest assured I work on the problem.

If you can see the site, good for you and enjoy!!

Cheers,
Stephanie

P.S. Ping Status of Server = Zero, which means the server is down for good. A technician is looking right now into things and I fear the hard drive may have given up. The last time that happened it took 30 minutes to get a new one installed but then I do have to upload everything again. Moaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn There are 20 sites on that damn thing.

PPS. Doesn't seem to be the hard drive. The Antivirus Software was one of the culprits blocking the system. But it's still not working.

PPPS: Yeah the sites are working again. I told them to be generous and donate the system another 2 gigs of RAM.....

PPPPS: Incoming traffic cannot be handled by my old server, so a new one is orderd and I am impatiently waiting for the tech guys to get the damn thing into the rack, so I can start working on uploading everything again.
Last edited by Willow on 12/04/2010, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.
If I saw through your eyes and you saw through mine - how would the world change.
Impossible things require only a bit more time to get accomplished.
Willow

Re: My pictures are uploaded as well

Postby Camui_Zuuki » 12/04/2010, 13:43

Thank you dear for uploading your wonderful pics! I'm reading your report right now <3
• Jus in Bello 2011 •
It's been the most amazing time <3
Icon and Signature by me // Photo used by BflyW
Camui_Zuuki

Postby babycin » 12/04/2010, 19:03

Thanks for uploading!
babycin

Postby Ginevra17 » 12/04/2010, 20:07

Tahnks for sharing your amazing pictures with us ^__^
banner made by Jenks
My TwitterMy Tumblr
Ginevra17

Postby Kyva » 18/04/2010, 10:26

I looove your pictures Stephanie!

Thank you very much for sharing!
Kyva

Postby erika » 18/04/2010, 14:19

your web site is absolutely amazing Stephanie.... great JIB pics ...

thank so much for share with us :D
thanks for this sign , made by Jenks
erika
Moderatore

Postby Willow » 18/04/2010, 15:49

Thank you all for the nice remarks. Well, that's why I carry a murderously heavy camera around. I'm a perfectionist at heart and never satisfied with the outcome. Either I do things putting my entire heart into it or I don't do them. In this case it's really all or nothing. And when taking pictures of people I'm obsessed with trying to catch them smiling. I love when people smile. I like to smile myself, too. LOL

Now that my god damn server issues have been solved I can finally proceed and write up the rest of the reports. Can you believe I spent the night from Friday to Saturday morning until 5am on the phone with my data center in setting up my new Linux server where the automatic Graphics generating library did not work. It took us all night to find the problem, all the while the old server did not load the site anymore due to beeing too weak in memory. Thank god, that is over now. I'm curious about the invoice of the data center though.

So back to writing more reports.

Cheers,
Stephanie

P.S. I am really looking forward to 2011!!
If I saw through your eyes and you saw through mine - how would the world change.
Impossible things require only a bit more time to get accomplished.
Willow

Return to Board index

Return to After convention (English board)